Today morning arrive at the airport of Las Vegas on your own (please select flight arriving at least 30 minutes early from the group flight).
Later enjoy the city tour. Proceed for the guided city tour of the city of lights in the evening. Then we will move on to the Fremont Street. This street is famous for glittering lights, stunning visuals, sound effects and crows of people. Ride onto the largest observation wheel in the world, The High Roller. Move on to the Bellagio hotel for the very famous Bellagio fountain show.
These fountains are perhaps one of the most famous of the Bellagio landmarks. Situated on the picturesque lake, the light and sound show will awe you with its grandeur and beauty.
Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Morning is free at leisure.
You can spend time for optional activities like The Grand Canyon Cleaving a mile deep into the earth and averaging 10 miles across, it compels even the most jaded traveler to pause and draw breath. Then you have free time to explore the city on your own. Try your luck in the best casinos across the strip or just see the themed hotels which are the attractions itself.
After Dinner transfer to hotel.
Morning after breakfast, depart for Los Angeles.
Depart for the Guided city tour of Los Angeles- the Sunny City, A Shinny City of Reinvention. Bring your cameras and join us for an exciting day in Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive. Then, after cruising down the famous Sunset Strip, were on to Hollywood Blvd where you can compare your hand and footprints with the legendary stars like Harrison Ford, Marilyn Monroe and John Wayne at Manns Chinese Theatre. Take a stroll on the Walk of Fame where youll see the stars of your favorite actors and actresses, like Leonardo Di Caprio, Julia Roberts and many more. Have spectacular views of the Hollywood Sign & the skyscrapers of Downtown Los Angeles.
After dinner transfer to hotel in Los Angeles.
The future is now at Universal Studios! The worlds largest film and television studio brings you a theme park of your favorite movies in thrilling and fun adventures. Go behind the scenes as you learn movie industry secrets and how special effects are used to make your favorite movies come to life. Dare to ride Revenge of the Mummy, the Ride. You will be thrilled by the virtual 3 D adventures of Shrek 4 D and the Transformers. Dont get too wet watching the Water world show, its a splash.
After dinner transfer to hotel in Los Angeles.
Today after breakfast depart for San Francisco- the Bay City.
Move on the 17 mile drive, the most scenic route in USA.
Arrive, San Francisco and check into the hotel. Have dinner and overnight.Today will be a very long day.
Today morning after breakfast
Depart for San Francisco City tour with Civic Center, Union Square, Nob Hill, China Town, and Lombard Street – the croakiest street on earth. After that transfer for San Francisco Bay Cruise. View the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island from your cruise.
After dinner overnight at hotel.
Today morning after breakfast check out of the hotel and transfer to airport on your own for your flight back home with wonderful memories of the tour.
- 2 Nights in Las Vegas at 3.5 TO 4 STAR or similar
- 2 Nights in Los Angeles at 3.5 TO 4 STAR or similar
- 2 Nights in San Francisco at 3.5 TO 4 STAR or similar
- High Roller
- Freemont Street
- Musical Fountains at Bellagio
- Night City Tour LasVegas
- Universal Studios
- Guided city tour of Los Angeles
- Experience the Bay Cruise
- Guided City tour of San Francisco
- 6 Breakfast
- 4 Lunch
- 6 Dinner
- GST 5% on total package costs
- ROE will be considered on day of final payment with prevailing exchange rates.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group’s menu.
- City Tax are payable directly by the guests at the time of check in.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Includes’ box.
- No reservations are held at the time of initial quotation.
- Flight / Hotel / Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of final confirmation.
- Rates and Confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- T-3 reserves the right to amend or change the services without prior notice
General Payment Terms:
- 50% of total Invoice amount/ INR portion (whichever is higher) at the time of Booking (Non – Refundable)
- Balance payment 20 Days before dept.
General Cancellation Terms:
- 10 – 20 Days before Dept: 50% of Total Invoice
- 07 – 10 Days before Dept: 75% of Total Invoice
- Within 07 Days of Dept: 100% of Total Invoice